Borrowed Blog – Mind Dump
I am taking this idea from Pastor Mark’s blog as I am having a brain freeze and apparently can not think of anything deep or witty at this time…
So… here is my mind dump…
- Great weekend memories – I was able to kayak with Al and Justin!
- I have Mink Lake on the brain and I am excited to be there this coming weekend.
- Mission Banquet tickets are for sale and I have this sense of urgency of getting my letters out for ticket sales… I am mailing about 50 today and have a lot more to address yet.
- Brett’s Odyssey of the Arts starts tonight – yay! This is the start of something big! I am excited for this!
- Special mention to Brett’s water color paper that arrived in time for… TONIGHT!
- I need to come up with a classic nomination for my fiction book club by next Tuesday for our October Classics Tradition… we have read some real doozies in the past so this is a serious decision.
- Payroll for our business needs to be done today.
- I need to work out today and I have an injured foot (silly Kayak thing) but I believe I can do it.
- I need to call Sarah and thank her for staying at the house this weekend in the evenings with Justin. She rocks!!!
- I should file invoices at home this afternoon. I really hate filing invoices…
- Nicole brought cookies into the church office for tonights Arts Camp… I think one of them called out to me. (Don’t worry… it is still in the container).
- I am hopeful we can put together a team for the Meals on Wheels through the church…I think this would be an awesome way to show community. I need at least 9 people to make that happen.
- I have a head ache and the aspirin is WAY OUT IN MY VEHICLE….
- I am getting excited for Fall which is unlike me since I am so a Spring Summer gal… must be the heat. Certainly not my age… : )
- Need… more… coffee….
- I finished a great book by Jodi Picoult this weekend. Amazing author. I left the book for our neighbors in Finland Minnesota, as Judy is also reading this author.
- Our neighbors in Finland are fantastic. Tom and Judy are just so kind and giving. They water our newly seeded lawn and keep an eye on things for us. We are truly blessed. On Saturday we went out to dinner with them. I left her a thank you with the book.
- I need to eat better – consistently.
- I think Chance went to trout Camp today… I’ll have to call his mom and see what his agenda is for Mink possibilities.
- I have to put information out for the Missions Team on the banquet as well as create a letter for the team to use when asking about prizes in our community.
- I am thinking BIG THOUGHTS on the October Rakefest this year.
- I had some thought provoking dreams this weekend at out cabin and it is unusual for me to remember my dreams…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.