It’s here this week! Remember we have a plan to get a whole group of us to go to this movie. (See original Blog on this here). Looking at Sunday the 18th or Wednesday the 21st as a possibility… Who’s in and when do we all want to go?
One year later, the Kings and Queens of Narnia find themselves back in that faraway wondrous realm, only to discover that more than 1,300 years have passed in Narnian time. During their absence, the Golden Age of Narnia has become extinct and Narnia has been conquered by the Telmarines and is now under the control of the evil King Miraz, who rules the land without mercy. The four children will soon meet a curious new character: Narnia’s rightful heir to the throne, the young Prince Caspian, who has been forced into hiding, as his uncle Miraz plots to kill him in order to place his own newborn son on the throne. With the help of the kindly dwarf, a courageous talking mouse named Reepicheep, a badger named Trufflehunter and a Black Dwarf, Nikabrik, the Narnians–led by the mighty knights Peter and Caspian–embark on a remarkable journey to find Aslan, rescue Narnia from Miraz’s tyrannical hold, and restore magic and glory to the land.
- Busy home office week… I am prepping for a big meeting I have on Wednesday.
- I had a busy yet productive weekend….
- Saturday I went to Group Power (for the 4th time this week) you would think by now a muscle would start to grow….
- Sunday – Mother’s Day was FANTASTIC! Both Brad and Justin came to church and then Al took us all out to brunch. It was fun to have everybody together.
- Sunday evening Sandi and I had the opportunity to stay over at First Presbyterian (yes, I am sleeping in churches AGAIN!) for the IHN – Interfaith Hospitality Network that houses the homeless and helps them find work and homes. We had a “spa” night for the mom’s in celebration on Mother’s Day. We had back massager’s, foot bath, paraffin wax hand treatments, facial spa, and painted nails. It was really fun and we all enjoyed the space. Kristi Anderson came and offered hair cuts and eye brow waxes to the guests.
- Chronicles of Narnia – Prince Caspian opens this weekend!!! I think we need to plan a big movie event for this!