Monday Mind Dump
- Last Monday the Teen Challenge Silent Auction Team met for the first time as a group. It was so fun to meet all these wonderful people with the same goal in mind. We will meet now for the next 6 weeks on Mondays.
- Our Ladies night out event on Thursday was fun and we decorated 50 pots and then put plants in them in hopes of Spring! (Next month – Ladies BINGO…. yes, there is a difference)
- On Friday Al and I went to the movie 21. That was pretty good.
- Saturdays Food For Honduras Event was incredible! If you were there – you know. 130,000 meals were prepared to be shipped to Honduras.
- Saturday evening Al and I had an open house to attend and I learned how to “Race Minnows”. That was a blast!
- I completed two great fiction reads this past week. See reviews here.
No comments yet.